- Farmers Market volunteers help staff set up, run our stand, and pack up at the Roslindale Farmers Market on Saturdays, June through November, from 8 am-2 pm. Volunteers take a break to eat lunch and shop at other stands, and may receive free vegetables at the end of the shift.
- This is a great opportunity for people that love fast-paced retail environments, multi-tasking, and talking to people. Volunteers will multi-task, focusing on restocking displays and bagging greens, while providing great customer service. We will give you quick tips for storing and using veggies that you'll let customers know about, to help educate and promote a sense of community.
- Volunteers need to be able to lift up to 50 lbs, be able to stand for 6 hours straight, work in all weather conditions, and be enthusiastic about making all customers feel like part of the Brookwood community!
- Volunteers are asked to commit to working a minimum of every other week, though every week is preferred.
- Cooking / Catering
- Retail / Sales
- Environmental Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 7 hour shifts, weekly or every-other-week