Are you an unemployed content marketer looking to make an impact? Or a social media/communications intern needing to boost your resume? If you have a working knowledge of creating and posting website content, we are looking for passionate people to assist us as we continue to grow our nonprofit grassroots organization and spread mental health awareness to the community.
You will be helping us devise a workable schedule for all broadcasting emails that need to go out as well as creating new web, social or email campaigns that will further raise awareness of National Alliance on Mental Illness, NAMI-SFV.
You have an understanding of:
- Wordpress or an equivalent blogging platform
- The email and/or content marketing experience
- Managing a content schedule efficiently
- Aware of the latest internet trends, a plus
- Social media marketing, a plus
- Experience with email campaigns or email newsletters, a plus
Click "I want to help" if you would like to hear more about the remote social media/content marketing volunteer opportunity and how you can help us break the stigma placed on mental illness!
Approximately 1 in 5 adults in the U.S.-43.8 million-experiences mental illness in a given year. Yet, only 41% of those adults received mental health services in the past year. That’s where NAMI, National Alliance on Mental Illness, comes in. You can find out more about the work we’re doing by visiting namisfv.org and nami.org.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Marketing Analytics
- Social Media / Blogging
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Graphic Design Artist
- Onboarding Specialist
- NAMIWalks (Annual Major...
- Advocacy Research Assistant
- Entry-level Recruiter (Remote OK)
- Compassionate HelpLine Telephone...
- Content Writer
- Volunteer Recognition Sponsor...
- Social Media Manager
- Social Media Content Marketer
- Web/social/graphic designer -...
- Slack Communications App Trainer
- Communications Director
- Volunteer Recognition Coordinator