Are you unemployed or between jobs? If you're looking to fill an unemployment gap, boost your resume or sharpen your skills as a web developer, why not become a web developer volunteer? Volunteers are the lifeblood of our nonprofit organization, and we believe in supporting you and celebrating the amazing work you do.
We are experiencing a very exciting growth spurt and need a passionate Web Developer's help in order to maximize our community impact. We currently work in NationBuilder, a database management system that was built in Ruby and edited in Liquid (Shopify's coding language).
As a Volunteer Web Designer, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Collaborating with Communications Chair to match visual design intent
- Integrating data from back-end services and databases
- Staying plugged-in to emerging technologies/industry trends and integrating them into operations and activities
You have an understanding of the following:
- Content Management systems (like Wordpress)
- Coding languages (such as Ruby and CSS)
- Web design / UX and development
- Website programming
We work with your schedule. If this remote opportunity with flexible hours sounds interesting, click "I want to help" to hear more. *Please provide your portfolio along with a current resume for consideration*
NAMI, the National Alliance on Mental Illness, tirelessly fights the stigmatization of mental illness through our advocacy, educational programs, and outreach efforts to spread mental health awareness in our community. Not only do we offer people hope, we help them build better lives. Want to join us? Click Apply Now!
You can find out more about the work we’re doing by visiting namisfv.org and nami.org.
- Web Design / UX
- Graphic Design
- Website Programming
- Web Design
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Flexible, we work with your schedule