Client Relations - Research, Selling & Salesforce/HubSpot Manager (CR211)
The CLASS Consulting Group
The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO-Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/philanthropic organizations. It also offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborates with its clients - the Non-Profit Organizations to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in Marketing, Strategy, Human Resources/ Organization, Finance and IT.
We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our volunteer-driven teams.
Position Type: Volunteering(All volunteering positions at The Class Consulting Group are unpaid)
- Conduct research in seeking business with potential NPO prospects & develop relationship with new NPO clients.
- Confirm current operations, u nderstand key programs on identified prospects.
- Conduct follow-up calls, presentations and meetings with NPO leads to explain more about CLASS and understand their organization's needs and potential fit with CLASS o fferings.
- Maintain CRM (Client Relationship Management) Database on the leads.
- Receive feedback & references from clients after the project is delivered.
- Reach out to past CLASS clients to gauge impact of CLASS's work and probe for potential follow up -on projects and/or referrals. Seek repeat business by managing relationship with current & past clients.
- Represent CLASS at various Nonprofit Organizations related events.
- Develop custom code to i mplement and maintain the Salesforce /HubSpot configuration, schema, custom objects, and workflows across Sales Cloud instance , Salesforce Lightening and core languages (Visual-force, Apex).
- Design and implement dashboards and tailor reports for other departments.
- Perform data maintenance to facilitate reporting and enhanced security. Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Preserve assets by implementing disaster recovery and backup procedures and information security and control structures.
- Provide & facilitate on-job training to team members as & when required
Education Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance or marketing with at least 5 years of experience in the field or a related area.
- 2+ years of experience on Salesforce implementation preferred
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of DevOps and Java.
- Experience with Salesforce /HubSpot or any CRM database .
- Experience with inside and/or field sales a plus.
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Good project management skills .
- Effectively communicate and make best use of interpersonal skills .
- Ability to w ork collaboratively and efficaciously as a team member.
- Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges etc .
- Minimum 1+ year of commitment for the unpaid / pro-bono position.
- Attend Week ly Meetings: 2 in-person and 2 conference calls.
- Time: Minimum 5 hours per week ( excluding meeting time ) .
- Leadership development opportunities.
- Networking opportunities.
- An opportunity to give back to the community
The CLASS Consulting Group believes in equal opportunity and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If you are interested in this opportunity or any other opportunities within CLASS, please apply on our website’s Career section using the following link:(https://theclass.catsone.com/careers/148-General).
About The CLASS Consulting Group
1250 Oakmead Parkway Suite 210,, Sunnyvale, CA 94085, US
CLASS’s mission is to increase the return on social investment by providing business solutions to Nonprofit organizations and leadership development opportunities to Professionals. The mission of CLASS is executed in three synchronous tracks: Encouraging Community Leadership: Fostering community-based leadership among volunteer professionals by helping them transform into business solution providers. Supplementing Managerial Capacity: Augmenting managerial capacity in the Nonprofit sector by providing them with solutions for their business problems, thereby helping them better serve their respective constituencies. Building Partnerships: Forging partnerships with corporate and academic institutions to tap into and utilize their pool of human capital by actively involving them in community development initiatives.
The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO- Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals.