Woman to Woman is a peer to peer mentoring program for woman newly diagnosed with any type of gynecologic cancer. The program needs gynecologic cancer survivors to volunteer as mentors. Through phone calls and emails, you can give encouragement and support to a newly diagnosed patient. Survivor volunteers are trained and matched with a woman having the same type of cancer. Supervision is provided.
Please call 513-791-4060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for Jackie Drake.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Cancer Support Community...
- Evening Sub Front Desk: Blue Ash
- Healthy Meals
- Fundraising Helpers
- Gynecologic Women to Women...
- Goodie Host
- Calendar Crew
- Saturday Morning Front Desk...
- Ambassador for Northern Kentucky
- FRIDAY Afternoon Front Desk...
- Saturday Program Assistants
- Evening Weekday Front Desk...
- FRIDAY MORNING Front Desk...
- Building and Gardening
- Workshop Faciltator
- Light Snow Removal
- Special Event Host