- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE AT THE NORTHFIELD AREA FAMILY YMCA
From helping with special events, working with children, coaching or mentoring, custodial work, special projects and so much more, your skills and interests will make a difference here. Volunteering is more than just sharing your time and passion, it’s about the satisfaction of knowing you are helping people become stronger, giving back to your community and gaining valuable work experience that will enhance your career opportunities. All volunteers receive a YMCA T-shirt.
Want to find out more about becoming a YMCA Volunteer? Email us at email@example.com
Take an active role in bringing about meaningful, enduring change right in your own neighborhood! Ways you can help:
- Child Watch (drop-in childcare)
- Preschool programs
- Youth sports - programs for youth ages 2-15
- Elementary-age after school programs
- Kids Night at the Y - one night a month - FUN times with kids!
- Middle school programs
- Teen events with high school students - organize and/or chaperone
- Swim lessons and programs
- Summer camps and programs
- Special Events
- Fundraising campaigns and events
- Board of directors & committee involvement
- Flyer distribution & mailing preparation
- Spanish translation for publications
- Landscaping & custodial
All Northfield Area Family YMCA volunteers working in programs or services must complete a criminal background check.
We'll work with your schedule.
1501 Honeylocust DriveNorthfield, MN 55057
- Outdoor Recreation
- Child Care
- Water Recreation
- Administrative Support
- Youth Services
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 11