WEB DESIGNER/DEVELOPER - WIX PLATFORM
Web Designer/Developer Intern will help to build and shape a visitor’s experience at a website through the creation of page layouts (headings and paragraphs), website styling (colors and fonts), and page features (animations and pictures). The intern is free to use his full force of skills and imagination throughout the internship term, but any update/project should be approved before released to the public. The intern will work closely with the operations coordinator to ensure the final product adheres to the predetermined scope and design.
CCWF wants to show the organization's fundraising efforts and draw new attention to the events, eCommerce capabilities and call for donations or other support. The mission and objectives are equally important. Also, the website must include more weight on user resources, accessibility or sponsor-supporter information. The non-profit web designer/developer must deliver a clear and concise message to the world. It must help CCWF gain new supporters while offering a platform for current supporters to stay informed and up to date.
- Updating of existing website on a regular basis; Possible virtual assistant;
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site;
- Design and develop mobile platform;
- Include videos hosted on YouTube; pictures, graphics, and special events;
- Hot-links to YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc;
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases;
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs;
- Create and maintain software documentation;
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities;
- Work with Operations Coordinator to match visual design intent.
- Current college student, or college graduate who is self-motivated and directed;
- Able to dedicate at least 36 hours within a 3 month period
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude;
- Organized, reliable and multitasking abilities;
- Punctual and accurate communicator, responsive to e-mail, telephone calls and direct communication from staff;
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills;
- Some experience required;
- Wix platform experience a plus;
- This internship can be used to credits earned for an academic internship , dependent upon the institution’s approval;
- Not paid internship.
- IT Management
- Web Design / UX
- Software Development
- Website Programming
- Website Project Management
- Web Design
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- At least 36 hours within a 3 months
- Wix experience a plus