College Potatoes Inc is a 501(c)3 nonprofit public charity, in Waltham MA, forming its board of directors trying to secure lines of incoming product. Our goal is to distribute computers to the needy and disabled who are furthering their education such as earning a high school diploma, certificate, or college degree. We currently work with the disabled living in group homes and are securing leasing agreements on some of our outgoing electronics.
We use B2C and B2B sales to make money we can't raise through tradition means. This means we need an experienced sales rep. who has used Alibaba, eBay, Amazon, and knows how to do extensive online tech. product research and marketing.
As a sales representative, you will be working and coordinating with volunteers for product research to choose and sell successful products. You will be responsible for developing your own pipeline of leads, qualifying inbound inquiries, following up on marketing campaigns and proactively prospecting into companies in the tech market. You should excel at identifying customer pain points, and be communicating value in every conversation.
- Collaborate with volunteers to identify high-potential prospects
- Secure manufacturing imports and maintain Chinese relations
- Use a multi-touch approach including cold calling, email, online posting, how-to guides for link traffic, and direct mail to engage with decision makers and influencers within prospect accounts and identify their top priorities and business challenges.
- Generate interest from prospective clients by initiating first steps in Sales cycle that convert into high-quality leads sales opportunities
- Schedule phone and in-person meetings with prospective clients
- Nurture and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects until they are sales ready through Customer Relationship Management software.
- Overcome gatekeeper objections to make direct contact with key decision makers
- Understand core solutions, industry, competitive landscape and be able to clearly articulate the Vyne message and value proposition
- Meet or exceed weekly, and monthly program goals
- Track all activity in CRM and Google Analytics according to sales development best practices
- Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Professional and polished communication skills - particularly over the phone
- Self-starter-able to work independently without supervision
- Keen attention to detail
- Business development, lead generation or inside sales experience
- B2C and B2B marketing/business experience - with technology company a plus
- Experience identifying, contacting and cold calling prospects and customers
- Competitive compensation and commission structure
- Marketing support to help you educate your prospects effectively
- Supportive volunteer team that is vested in your success
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship, Contract, CommissionQualification Questions
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of online sales and marketing experience do you have?
- Have you completed the following level of education: Bachelor's?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- Do you speak Chinese?
- Do you speak English?
- Sales Process
- Sales Marketing
- ERP / CRM
- Supply Chain
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 24
- Alibaba, eBay, Amazon, and knows how to do extensive online tech. product research and marketing.