The World is Fun is growing and we are looking for awesome people, just like you, to join our volunteer staff. Our mission is to get people involved in giving back to the Seattle community and our volunteer staff makes this all possible. Volunteer staff members attend one monthly meeting (held on a Monday or Tuesday evening) and give 8-10 flexible hours per month with their role. After attending your monthly meeting, most of your role can be done remotely, and on your own time. We provide project management tools so you can have flexibility and still collaborate with your team. To apply for this role, or see our other openings, please visit: http://www.theworldisfun.org/ourteam/
Team: Volunteer Engagement
What It Is: The Nonprofit Liaison will support The World is Fun’s mission in helping our Nonprofit Partners share their mission. The Nonprofit Liaison will work closely with our 140+ Nonprofit Partners in Seattle to expand our partnership offerings, manage our partner relations and set up volunteer opportunities.
What You'll Do
* Identify, cultivate and sustain relationships that fit with The World is Fun’s mission
* Work closely with our Volunteer Coordinators to identify volunteer needs
* Find new ways to engage TWIF in the community
* Prepare monthly outreach to our Nonprofit Partners
What You'll Have
* Strong project management skills
* Great relationship-building skills
Apply here: http://www.theworldisfun.org/ourteam/
- Resource Development / Management
- People Skills
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 8-10 flexible hours per month
- Core Team
- Blog Contributer
- Volunteer Lead
- Public Relations Coordinator
- Social Media Coordinator
- Human Resources Coordinator
- TWIF Lead
- Nonprofit Liaison
- Volunteer at FareStart!
- Volunteer at KidsQuest Carnival!
- Volunteer at Chicken Soup Brigade!
- Newsletter Editor
- Volunteer at Sustainable Ballard...
- Human Resources Director