The World is Fun is growing and we are looking for awesome people, just like you, to join our volunteer staff. Our mission is to get people involved in giving back to the Seattle community and our volunteer staff makes this all possible. Volunteer staff members attend one monthly meeting (held on a Monday or Tuesday evening) and give 8-10 flexible hours per month with their role. After attending your monthly meeting, most of your role can be done remotely, and on your own time. We provide project management tools so you can have flexibility and still collaborate with your team. To apply for this role, or see our other openings, please visit: http://www.theworldisfun.org/ourteam/
What It Is: An opportunity to curate content and write TWIF’s email newsletters.
What You'll Do
* Develop content for TWIF’s newsletters
* Work with other teams to determine messaging needs
* Plan, implement, and send email newsletters
* Maintain efficient record-keeping systems, including databases
What You'll Have
* An interest in email marketing
* Strong project management skills working in team environment
* Strong interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
* Knowledge of email marketing preferred
Apply here: http://www.theworldisfun.org/ourteam/
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Content Management Systems
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 8-10 flexible hours per month
- Core Team
- Blog Contributer
- Volunteer Lead
- Public Relations Coordinator
- Social Media Coordinator
- Human Resources Coordinator
- TWIF Lead
- Nonprofit Liaison
- Volunteer at FareStart!
- Volunteer at KidsQuest Carnival!
- Volunteer at Chicken Soup Brigade!
- Newsletter Editor
- Volunteer at Sustainable Ballard...
- Human Resources Director