Looking for Volunteer Math & Science Student Tutors! (Virtual or In-Person)
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
The High School Association of Medical Engineers & Scientists, Inc. (HAMES) is looking for talented and enthusiastic volunteer high school students who’d like to become certified as a HAMES Math and/or Science Tutor.
HAMES needs tutors (Virtual and/or In-Person) who are proficient in any of the following:
- Algebra I (General & Honors Level)
- Algebra II (General & Honors Level)
- Geometry & Trigonometry (General & Honors Level)
- Pre-Calculus (General & Honors Level)
- AP Calculus AB/BC
- Biology (General, Honors, AP, or SAT-Level)
- Chemistry (General, Honors, AP, or SAT-Level)
- Physics I & II (General, Honors, AP, or SAT-Level)
- Enviornmental Science (General, Honors, AP, or SAT-Level)
- Psychology (General, Honors, AP, or SAT-Level)
- Certification (Resume Builder)
- Community Service Hours & Leadership Hours
- Completely on YOUR schedule
- Letters of Recommendation
- Much more coming soon!
To apply to become a tutor, visit:
- Math / Science Instruction
- Youth Services
- General Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- Please see http://www.wearehames.com/beta-launch-participation-form.html for list of requirements.