In-Center Blood Program Advocate
Do you want to gain sales and marketing experience while making a life-saving impact for the community? Then join OBI’s volunteer program as an In-Center Blood Program Advocate!
1. Target small businesses close to blood donation centers that are willing to host in-center drives.
2. Become point-of-contact for small businesses for future in-center blood drives.
3. Participate in a range of public relations, marketing, and community relations tasks including social media.
4. Coordinate in-center blood drives with dates and appointment with donor staff and contact center.
1. 10-20 hours per week
1. Community Involvement
2. Sales/Marketing experience or degree
3. Skilled in Microsoft Office
4. Understand and use social media with ease
1. Flexible volunteer hours
2. Gain experience/skills for future career opportunities
3. Satisfaction in providing a needed service for OBI’s life-saving mission
We'll work with your schedule.
1420 Veterans BlvdArdmoreArdmore, OK 73401
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Community Outreach
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21
- 10 - 20 hours per week