Check-in/Intake Volunteer (Westmont)
6 people are interested
Intake/Check-in Worker- Greet clients at the Westmont location and update their demographic information in our database. Provide basic PRC and community resource information to them.
What would make you a good fit for this opportunity?
- You are very comfortable interacting with people from many cultures and backgrounds
- You can remain calm in a busy setting
- You are very comfortable typing, searching for information in a database, and navigating through tabs of information on a computer
- You are excited to learn about community resources
- You can commit to volunteer Wednesdays, 8:15-11:15am, for a minimum of 6 months
We'll work with your schedule.
104 ChestnutWestmont, IL 60559
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Weekly 3 hour shift