42 people are interested
Major Gifts & Donor Funds Volunteer
ORGANIZATION: H.O.P.E.F.U.L. INC.
Please visit the new page to apply.
42 people are interested
The Major Gifts and Donor Funds Volunteer will report directly to the CEO and senior level management. In addition to maintaining the integrity of Hopeful Inc., the Major Gifts and Funds Donor Volunteer will assist with the strategic fund development plans for a growing organization.
SUMMARY: Assists with planning, execution and data entry of new partner events, donor lead follow-up and provide donor-centric service as required.
* Work with members of the fund development team and management for reporting, increased communication and provide donor reporting for Benevon and other fundraising efforts.
* Capture information on new donor leads in order to assign responsibilities of these leads.
* Develop processes to enhance the overall efficiency and effectiveness for maintaining engagement with new and existing donors.
* Help develop, implement and monitor systems and procedures necessary for the smooth operation of new donor accounts
* Supports other development events as needed.
* Excellent organizational skills needed. Must be able to prioritize responsibilities properly and handle multiple tasks relating to concurrent campaigns and development projects.
* College degree is desirable..
* Experience with volunteers is desirable.
* Strong oral and written skills a must.
* Strong use of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Cooperative, friendly, and helpful attitude. Ability to work with other to ensure positive, constructive environment throughout the organization.
* Excellent communication, and public relations skills.
* Ability to work independently and in a team setting.
* Must be able to pass background check and able to maintain highly sensitive and confidential information.
About H.O.P.E.F.U.L. INC.
P.O. BOX 580272, Elk Grove, CA 95758, US
Helping Other People Everywhere Fully Utilize Life
Who We Are
HOPEFUL Inc is a community based organization that provides solutions, coping skills and resources to the most distressed communities in Sacramento. We take a state-of-the-art approach in addressing societal challenges, and help these communities discover new perspectives on how to overcome obstacles and barriers to new information and ideas. For those who have participated in our programs, there is a high success rate of life transformative skills.
To be trusted leaders in the community by providing innovative charitable solutions to age old societal challenges.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 25, 2024
- Public Relations
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 5 hours