It's a lot of work keeping 3 MILLION pounds of stuff out of our environment! Help us go GREEN the third Saturday of every month! Great for families and youth, really ANYONE can help spruce up, clean up, trim up, and more! Must be at least 11 years old, and youth under 16 should come with a chaperone. Kickoff is March 17 from 9 to 11, but we will be back every THIRD Saturday! Do one day of service, or come every month--it's OUR WORLD, let's keep it GREEN!!!
- Environmental Education
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 11
- Orientation or Training
- 3rd Saturday each month from 9 to 11 am
- Signed release (minors need parent signature)
- Tutor Literacy to GED in West...
- Tutor Literacy or GED at Azalea...
- Go GREEN on St Patrick's Day!
- We thought that storage room...
- Medical Equipment Sorter
- Create order in our medical...
- No ordinary classroom.
- Teaching (and Learning) Never...
- The Good Earth--Help Keep it Green
- Tutor GED or literacy near...