We rescue dogs!
- Oversees development and observation of RAGOM's financial policies.
- Monitors the budget
- Works with the Board Chair and Finance Manager in preparing the annual budget and presenting the budget to the Board for approval.
- Keeps the Board regularly informed of key financial events, trends, concerns, and assessment of fiscal health.
- Oversees all bank accounts.
- Prepares any required financial reporting forms.
- The Treasurer is an officer of our 501(C)(3) organization
- The Finance Manager reports to the Treasurer
- Financial Auditing
- Reporting & Dashboards
- Cost Analysis
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 30
- Orientation or Training
- 10 - 15 hours per month typical
- Demonstrated background in financial management or accounting