For 51 years, Harrisburg has welcomed artists to the city over Memorial Day weekend and this year will be quite the celebration! Blending world-class art with the beauty of the Susquehanna River, Artsfest brings together artists and community members from around the region and the country. Held annually in Riverfront Park in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, Artsfest features over 250 exceptional, juried artists and craftsmen from across the United States and Canada. As the largest festival in the Harrisburg region, Artsfest has been the winner of six Harrisburg Magazine’s "Simply the Best" Awards and honored as one of Sunshine Magazine’s Top 13 Festivals.
For this milestone, Artsfest will be welcoming some new inner festivals to add to the excitement and we need your help!
We ask for a few hours of your time over the weekend (Friday through Monday). You can work a 3 hour shift, the whole day, or the whole weekend!
Some of the things we will ask you to do include:
- Registering & helping artists set up their booths/take down their booths (Friday & Monday Only)
- Booth sitting - which means giving Artists a little break during the festival
- Asking attendees to fill out surveys - This will help us find further funding for this event next year!
- Helping Musicians at Kunkel Stage
- Help out at one of our many inner festivals (JazzFest, FilmFest, KidsFest, and more)
When you volunteer at Artsfest, you not only get the intense satisfaction of helping out a local arts non-profit, Jump Street, but you also get a t-shirt! Pretty cool right?
- Program Management
- Retail / Sales
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- 3 hour time shift minimum