We are starting a new project and are in need of a skilled Board of Directors and/or Advisory committee.
As a Board of Director you will be asked to:
1. Regularly attend board meetings and important related meetings.
2. Makes serious commitment to participate actively in committee work.
3. Volunteer for and willingly accepts assignments and completes them thoroughly and on time.
4. Stay informed about committee matters, prepare yourself for meetings, and reviews and comments on minutes and reports.
5. Get to know other committee members and build a collegial working relationship that contributes to consensus.
6. Be an active participant in the committee's annual evaluation and planning efforts.
7. Assist in fund raising by providing contacts and ideas of investors
As an Advisory Committee member you will:
1. Work with board and staff members before they take action on activities and provide feedback after activities take place.
2. Meet with a department or committee head to help plan an activity
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Physician Assistant
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 2 hours a month