We’re looking for TWO talented, passionate and driven VOLUNTEER Social Media Coordinator Co-Leads to join our volunteer Leadership Board at PCOS Awareness Association! Reporting to and in partnership with the Social Media Lead the Social Media Coordinator Co-Leads will work closely with the Lead to develop and implement Social Media strategies for PCOS Awareness Association via all social networking websites. You will be responsible for creating a professional and interesting content to keep our followers engaged and to help fulfill our mission.
Would include the following:
* Prepares Social Media posts for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and more
* Maintains social postings for events and volunteer opportunities
* Works closely with other Leads - Social Media Lead, Funding Lead and Events Lead to execute different programs, projects and campaigns.
* Creates content that reaches a community of more than 60,000 followers and community members
* Excellent written communication skills
* Social Media Marketing Guru (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram Analytics)
This position requires a commitment of about 5 hours March and April and then 2-4 hours per month thereafter. We offer a lot of flexibility in when and how you complete those hours and this can all be done from ANY WHERE in the world!
- Social Media / Blogging
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- 2-5 hours month