Marketing Director Volunteer (unpaid) to:
- provide direction, develop marketing strategy, provide supervision and delegate tasks to all team members in marketing and communications division, which includes web-site, direct marketing, media relations, public relations, and promotion
- recruit marketing team members for public information and social media through VolunteerMatch where needed.
- Marketing for Immigration Deportation and Hardship Center, in 6 to 7 counties to immigration attorneys andf non-profit law firms,
- Marketing for American Breakfast Club, new initiative for a support group program for newcomers with legal stress related to visa applications, Language and acculturation stressors
- Re-launch and update of the Web-site
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Sales Marketing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 20
- Minimum ten hours a week.
- Skilled Team Leader, good team player and coordinator, marketing experience preferred.