1. Is a member of the Board
2. Sets tone for the committee work.
3. Ensures that members have the information needed to do their jobs.
4. Oversees the logistics of committee's operations.
5. Reports to the Board's Chair.
6. Reports to the full Board on committee's decisions/recommendations.
7. Works closely with the Executive Director and other staff as agreed to by the ED.
8. Assigns work to the committee members, sets the agenda and runs the meetings, and ensures distribution of meeting minutes.
9. Initiates and leads the committee's annual evaluation.
- Program Management
- Reporting & Dashboards
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- 25 hours a month