Assist the Butterfly House in our entomology department by:
- Preparing fruit trays and nectar stations for our butterflies.
- Releasing butterflies from the laboratory into our tropical butterfly conservatory.
- Basic emergence case cleaning and maintenance.
- Various other entomology duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Should have a passion for entomology or animal husbandry
- Long periods of standing, bending, and able to lift 25 pounds.
- Volunteer should be able to assist with minimum of two shifts per month.
- Shifts will be Sundays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
- Morning and afternoon shifts of 9am-12pm and 12-3pm
- Animal Care / Handling
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Two 3-hour shifts per month
- Please read description