This role supports the mission, goals, and initiatives of the National Marrow Donor Program/Be The Match through a variety of opportunities in both our Finance and Contracts & Procurement Departments. You have to be currently enrolled in college courses.
Projects will vary depending on the need of our organization and time of year. Examples of projects:
- Account reconciliations
- Filing contracts agreements
- Travel financial analytics
- Shadowing finance department processes performed by accounts payable, accounts receivable, financial analysis, and financial accountants
- Attend monthly financial prelim close meeting and monthly forecast meeting
- Financial Auditing
- Financial Planning
- Reporting & Dashboards
- Cost Analysis
- Contract Negotiations
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- A minimum of 120 service hours are required.
- Currently enrolled in college or university
- Be The Match Walk+Run Chicago
- Biorepository Service Intern
- Be The Match Walk+Run Service...
- Chicago Be The Match Walk+Run...
- Minneapolis Be The Match...
- Be The Match Walk+Run Program...
- Education and Outreach Service...
- Patient Services Programs Intern
- Finance, Contracts & Procurement...
- Be The Match Walk+Run Philadelphia
- Be The Match Walk+Run Minneapolis
- Case Management Service Intern