Communities In Schools of Florida, Inc. is seeking caring adults to serve as tutors and mentors for students throughout Putnam County.
- 55 years of age or older
- Able to volunteer a minimum of 15 hours/week
- Able to pass a comprehensive criminal history screening
- Obtain medical clearance
- Meet federal income guidelines
- The desire to make a difference in the lives of children!
- Modest tax-free stipend
- Modest travel reimbursement
- Pre-serving training
- Monthly in-service training
- A free meal during service hours
- The satisfaction of knowing you are helping to create a brighter future for children!
Lisa Valukevich, Foster Grandparent Project Director
(386) 329-0713 or email@example.com
- Literacy / Reading
- Special Needs
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
- Reading / Writing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- A minimum of 15 hours/week.
- Possess a joy for reading and the desire to tutor K-3 students.on basic literacy skills.