Daytime Events for Individuals with Disabilities
1 person is interested
About Us: Reach for Resources is a non-profit organization that supports individuals with disabilities and mental illness to reach their full potential!About the Program: Our daytime events are for individuals with developmental disabilities to get together and have fun during the day out in the community! As a volunteer, you will help facilitate the event and socialize with the participants to promote a fun and inclusive atmosphere!
Our daytime events this fall are:
- Daytime Pizza & Bingo
- Date: Tuesday, September 11th
- Time: 11:30 am to 1:30 pm
- Location: St. Louis Park Recreation Center
- Fall Nature Walk
- Date: Monday, October 15
- Time: 1 pm to 2:30 pm
- Location: MN Landscape Arboretum
- Donuts & DIY Gifts
- Date: Wednesday, November 14
- Time: 10 am to 12 pm
- Location: St. Louis Park Recreation Center Banquet Room
- Brunch at Good Day Cafe?
- Date: Thursday, December 6
- Time: 11:30 am to 1 pm
Interested in Volunteering? Please email Nate at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'll work with your schedule.
Various West Metro LocationsMinnetonka, MN 55343
- People Skills