Do you like planning events, networking, and building relationships?
The Alzheimer's Association Capital of Texas Chapter is looking for dependable volunteers who would like to join our walk committee. We have opportunities for walk committees in Bell County, Williamson County, and Austin.
What we ask of you
- Join the committee and choose a subcommittee that best fits your skills and interests: Team Recruitment, Team Retention, Sponsorship, Marketing and Outreach, AIM, Logistics or Mission.
- Attend the Committee Orientation to receive training on the basics of Alzheimer’s disease, learn about Association programs and services, and receive an introduction to the Walk event model.
- Participate in committee meetings
- Start or join a Walk to End Alzheimer’s team at alz.org/walk, raise awareness and funds, and join us on Walk day to help us create an exceptional day-of-event experience for our participants.
- Help us plan a successful 2018 walk.
- Event Management
- Event Planning / Management
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Meetings every month and different task goals
- Particpation in walk