We are looking for a CPA to join our associate board.
Associate Board Responsibilities
Associate Board members spend between 8-20 hours per month on their responsibilities. As a requirement, there is a minimum of 8 hours per month, plus our 2-hour quarterly meetings.
Responsibilities for every Associate Board Member includes:
- Fundraising: Each Associate Board member fundraises $3,000+ each year. Many Associate Board members set even higher goals and we encourage you to set goals that will challenge you. Part of fundraising can simply be inviting friends, family and colleagues to our events or working on promoting our fundraising events, it doesn’t have to be direct fundraising. It also includes finding opportunities to connect the organization with funders, individual donors, corporate giving and business donors.
- Donating: Each Associate Board member donates $2,000+ ($5,000 - $10,000 recommended if you have the means). Before officially joining the Associate Board, a prospective member makes their donation.
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Business Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Graphic Designer for fashion...
- Public Relations
- Intimate Partner Abuse Advocate
- Graphic Designer
- Willpowered Woman Leaders
- Events Manager
- Associate Board Member - Editor...
- Google AdWords Specialist
- CPA - Associate Board Member
- Chief Marketing Officer -...
- Corporate Partnerships
- Attorney - Associate Board Member
- UI/UX Designer