We are looking for a university student from a local college junior/senior or graduate student preferred that is interested in politics, public policy, advocacy, and ending Heart disease.
The ideal candidate would be majoring in political science, public policy, public health, American studies, or related field. This is an unpaid internship, and MUST be for course credit. Length of Assignment Semester; multiple/consecutive semesters considered.
* MUST be for academic credit
* Interest in politics, government and a willingness to learn
* Interest in event planning and coordination
* Exemplary writing and communication skills Basic knowledge MS office, excel, ppt
* Must be confident on the phone
* May require a vehicle (negotiable)
* Passion for and Personal connection to Heart Disease cause
HOW TO APPLY Please submit a copy of your resume and a brief cover letter to Jesabel Rivera-Guerra, Community Health Director. No phone calls please.
- Strategic Planning
- Grant Writing / Research
- Capacity Planning
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 10 a week