Bring Order to the Chaos--Donation Sorters Needed!
13 people are interested
Bring Order to the Chaos--Incoming Donations Sorters Needed
Every day of the week donors give us clothing items that need to be sorted and organized. This is a wonderful volunteer opportunity for camaraderie with friends and an awesome way to give back to our community. Volunteers in the donation room work "behind the scenes" bringing order to the chaos by sorting incoming donations-determining which items go into client rooms, our Boutique or should be set aside for consignment. Volunteers are needed Monday through Friday. Most volunteers commit to one 4-hour shift per week, either mornings or afternoons.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and a positive, can do attitude
- Appreciation for quality control standards and processes
- Ability to maintain an awareness of current fashion trends and brands
- Ability to work efficiently and being detailed oriented and organized
We'll work with your schedule.
74040 Highway 111Suite FPalm Desert, CA 92260
- Inventory Management
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Most volunteers commit to 1 4-hour shift per week
- Complete an application, interview and screening