Outreach Services of North Louisiana (Youth and Family) will host its 2018 Anti-Bullying/Suicide Prevention 2K Walk.
This fundraiser will be held at Mall St. Vincent at 8:30am. Volunteers will need to sign-in to the mall at 7:30am.
Proceeds from the Walk will benefit STEM and Anti-Bullying Programs offered by Outreach Services of North Louisiana.
Volunteers will be needed in the following areas:
1. Set up and break down of 2K Walk equipment
2. Participant Registration Table
3. Guides along the walk route inside of Mall St. Vincent
4. Participant Snack Table
5. Nonprofit Vendor Table Registration
6. Face painting table for children
- Outdoor Recreation
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- 2.5 hours
- Able to stand for 2.5 hours