We Make Change is a bit different from most not-for-profits - we're a community of Changemakers - people who want to use our skills to change the world.
We do that by connecting individuals with the people and charities fighting for the causes they care about. We then use our skills to volunteer, exchange ideas and develop projects with a range of charities.
This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity, but whatever skill you have and whatever cause you care about, you can change the world and by becoming a Changemaker you can help to make it happen.
We’re looking for an HR Coordinator to support the development of HR functions for charities and community groups.
The role will involve helping to grow the community of volunteers for not-for-profit organisations as well as ensuring that we develop the fun, inspiring and empowering culture that we wish to promote within organisations.
- Assisting in the recruitment of new employees and volunteers
- Working with other managers, improving volunteers’ experiences of working with us
- Keeping volunteer records
- Helping people get training and development
- Recording and analysing confidential information
- Writing volunteer handbooks
- Dealing with volunteers at all levels
- Professional experience in an HR role is desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
The time commitment can be as little as 8 hours per week, depending on your availability.
The role will be performed remotely, so applications are welcomed from across the world.
As the role is as a volunteer, it is unpaid, but it offers a great opportunity to gain experience, while helping to change the world!
Whatever cause you care about, whatever skill you have, if you want to change the world, then become a Changemaker by applying today.
- Executive Admin
- Human Resources Strategy
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Human Resources Assistance
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- As little as 8 hours per week.
- Marketing Executive
- HR Manager
- Project Manager- Universities
- Social Media Manager
- PR Officer
- HR Coordinator
- Graphic Designer
- Head of Marketing
- Head of Finance
- Project Manager- Blog
- Business Adviser
- Community Manager
- Events Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Java Web Developer
- International Ambassador