Digital Marketing and Content Development Strategist
Duration: 1 year
Schedule: 5-10 hours a week
How you’ll make an impact
WGLI is looking for a Digital Marketing & Content Development Strategist to help reach our goals by assisting with content creation and marketing on various social media platforms.
What you will do
- Content creation that highlights our programs ( soft sell "influence" ) and provides influence and inspiration to our audience.
- Content marketing (currently focused mostly on Facebook but should be willing to learn other tools as well)
- Newsletter contribution
- Identify gaps in our content and recommending new topics
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Follow industry-related news and generate ideas around trending topics
- Review and update published content as needed
You have these skills
- Ability to view content with many different lenses to create compelling content
- Technical aptitude for content creation (video, infographics, etc.)
- Creative and analytical mindset. Great content is key along with understanding how best to reach audience.
- Social media savvy
- Must be standout idea generator and problem solver with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Project management experience
- Possess strategic planning skills to create a long-term vision for the content that’s generated
- BSc in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field
About the Women’s Global Leadership Initiative
Women’s Global Leadership Initiative (WGLI) is a non-profit, 501(c) (3) organization, founded
in 2008. It is dedicated to unlocking the leadership potential of women of different socio-economic and ethnic backgrounds who want to make a difference in their communities by realizing their full leadership potential.
WGLI’S mission is to build women leaders across the globe. Regardless of socio-economic conditions, WGLI will provide every woman with the opportunity to an education, the ability to invest in her future and the tools and knowledge to contribute to her community.
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Content Management Systems
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment