Become a Host Family to an International High School Student!
1 person is interested
Being a CIEE High School USA host family is about creating a home away from home. You’re part parent, part cultural ambassador, part mentor. Hosting is a chance to learn from one another. Our host families tell us over and over that their lives are just as touched and changed as those of their exchange student.
CIEE host parents are volunteers who must be at least 25 years old, and able to provide the following:
- A welcoming home for one or two high school semesters
- Family support
- A bedroom and a bed (students can share rooms with children of the same gender within four years of his/her age)
- An appropriate place to study
- Meals at home and school
- Assistance coordinating appropriate transportation
We'll work with your schedule.
Tulsa and Surrounding AreasTulsa, OK 74119
- People Skills
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Relationship Building
- Community Outreach
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- 5 or 10 months