The speech therapy department in the Kosair Charities Pediatric Convalescent Center at Home of the Innocents has a great need for someone who can speak Somali. This person would record short messages on a voice output devise for a Somali teenager. This will allow him to communicate his wants and needs to staff during therapy as well as other visitors and care givers.
The times would need to be scheduled with our therapists, but can be arranged at the volunteer's preference.
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
- Speech-Language Pathology
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- This is a short term project
- Volunteer Meal Provider
- Cleaning Volunteers Needed!
- Somali Voice Recorder
- Kosair Charities Pediatric...
- Cornerstone Volunteer
- Gardener Volunteer
- Volunteer Groups Needed - Spring...
- Child Care Volunteer -...
- The Home needs your help -...
- Bulletin Board Brigade!
- PASS (Parents Acquiring Skills...
- Tutor - Homework Helper!
- Administrative Volunteer