- Welcome client in a professional and courteous manner.
- Identify the needs of the client and direct them to the appropriate window for assistance.
- Advise client of what to anticipate when they arrive at their station.
- Inform clients of additional services that might be beneficial to their needs, when appropriate.
- Remain knowledgeable of basic department terminology in order to respond correctly to clients.
- Observe and inspect the lobby area, maintaining a clean work and client-friendly environment.
- Be a positive focal point for the client, open to receiving inquiries while advocating for the Department.
- Remain available to assist staff, when needed.
- Maintain continual communication with divisional front desk staff to help ensure clients are responded to in a timely manner.
- At the end of the shift, prepare work area and lobby for the next Client Ambassador.
- Office Reception
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 12 - 20 hours per week