It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
The Communications Team’s mission is to spread the mobilization message far and wide!
- Develop high-value press relationships
- Support local teams in garnering press for their wins
- Produce engaging social media content
- Craft effective emails for a wide variety of audiences
- Work with videographers and designers to produce informational content
- Pursue innovative ways of getting our message out there through partnerships with existing content creators, influencers and media personalities
Skills and Qualifications
- Professional writing experience, especially in nonprofit communications or social media
- Press connections a plus!
- Commitment to TCM’s message of truth, urgency and inclusiveness
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
- People Skills
- Social Media / Blogging
- Public Speaking
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Public Relations
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Requirements & Commitment
- Please apply here: http://bit.ly/2HMdCcv
Report this opportunity