It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
The Research Team’s mission is to support the central team and local teams with research.
- Conduct wide-ranging research into power structures, political structures, policy options, and social networks at local, state, and federal levels
- Write memoranda summarizing findings
- Develop instructional materials
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with academic or professional research
- Ability to summarize findings in succinct memos
- Ideally, experience in power analysis or interview-based research
- Commitment to TCM’s message of truth, urgency and inclusiveness
- Excellent communication, research, and writing skills
- Comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
- Technical Writing
- Internet Research
- Reading / Writing
Requirements & Commitment
- Please apply here: http://bit.ly/2HMdCcv
Report this opportunity