It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
The Legal/Compliance Team’s mission is to drive compliance with all applicable laws and manage organizational risk.
- Research and advise on various nonprofit legal issues
- Track compliance with state and federal law
- Draft various legal documents, including interorganizational grants and employment contracts
- Develop and continually improve upon systems to effectuate these responsibilities
Skills and Qualifications
- Bar membership
- Knowledge of nonprofit governance and compliance helpful
- Commitment to TCM’s message of truth, urgency and inclusiveness
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
- Legal (General)
Requirements & Commitment
- Please apply here: http://bit.ly/2HMdCcv
Report this opportunity