11 people are interested
Multipurpose Senior Services Program
Assisting low-income, frail seniors to remain living independently
Volunteer activities may include but are not limited to:
- Answering phones
- Help with filing
- Assisting with Facebook/Website Design & Management
- Assisting with a Newsletter
- Calling clients for socialization
- Arts/crafts and playing games with clients
- Assisting in teaching computer skills
- Help sorting donations
- Any other ideas you may have!!
Contact: Jesse Williams, Assistant Site Director
Background check required.
Tax deductible donations of equipment, supplies and resources also benefit our programs and clients!
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
2012 H St. Suite 200Sacramento, CA 95811
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Executive Admin
- Database Administration
- Administrative Support
- Arts Administration
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training