Clinic Maintenance Assistant
1 person is interested
Join our team of music therapists, interns and volunteers at a thriving music therapy organization in Tempe Arizona. This volunteer position is flexible and averages 3 - 10 hours per week.
Description: The Clinic Assistant is a volunteer position. The purpose of this position is to assist the agency's staff in the day-to-day operation and maintenance of the music therapy clinic space. Job duties include:
- Organizing, cleaning, and maintaining inventory of instruments and materials in music therapy session rooms
- Disinfecting instruments and surfaces in session rooms and common areas
- Organizing and tidying common areas
- Maintaining supply list and distribution of supplies in session rooms and common areas
- Assisting with clinic inventory management
- Filing, shredding, and other office work, as needed
- Communicating with an office staff member each day you volunteer
- Other clerical and office-related tasks
This position requires:
- An Arizona fingerprint clearance card and background check
- 3 hours per week or more (flexible schedule)
- Ability to complete tasks independently
- position requires hours be completed during business hours 10-5, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and/or Friday
About Higher Octave Healing, Inc.
PO Box 7608, Tempe, AZ 85281, US
Our Mission: Higher Octave Healing, Inc. is an organization dedicated to increasing the quality of life and promoting the empowerment of others through a variety of therapy, research, resource, and community outreach programs. Our Goals: enhance public awareness about the benefits of music therapy increase availability of music therapy services provide support, resources, and related services for individuals, groups, and families advance music therapy research offer continuing education and support for professionals and students working in music therapy and related fields
Higher Octave Healing, Inc., is a non-profit organization that provides music therapy and support services to individuals and groups in the community with a variety of needs including: developmental disabilities; autism; mental health; Alzheimers and dementia; pain management; end of life; and other specific needs in life.
We'll work with your schedule.
200 E. Curry RoadTempe, AZ 85281
- People Skills
- Administrative Support
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 3-10 hours per week
- see listing