Description: Did you know that some low-income seniors have to choose between food and toilet paper when they are grocery shopping? You can make a huge difference for seniors facing that choice by hosting a toilet paper drive. Organize your friends, family members, work team, church group, or other group to collect toilet paper donations. Once these donations are delivered to East Side Elders, we can distribute them to seniors in need. Sign up today - seniors need your help!
Schedule: This is an ongoing need, so this is a very flexible opportunity. Volunteers organize their drives independently on their own schedules.
About Us: East Side Elders helps our seniors live full and rewarding lives - in the home and community they want - for as long as possible and as healthy and well as possible. Our teams of volunteers, students and community members provide a wide range of services and activities that give the necessary support and resources to our elderly neighbors wherever they call home.
If you are interested in applying contact us today:
463 Maria Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55106
Applications can be filled out online:
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Volunteer Handyperson
- Socialize with a Senior
- Special Event Volunteer - Elder...
- Volunteer Housekeeper
- Volunteer Exercise Instructor
- Fun and Games with Seniors -...
- Volunteer Attorney
- Help Seniors with Household Chores
- Shopping Volunteer
- Wellness Clinic Nurse
- Shovel Snow for Seniors in the...
- Senior Social Club Volunteer
- Volunteer Blogger
- Collect Gloves and Hats for...
- Elders Lodge Wellness Center...
- East Side Elders Board Member
- Host a Toilet Paper Drive
- Nursing Assistant
- Respite Volunteer - Training...
- Nursing Student Volunteer