Description: Did you know that some low-income seniors have to choose between food and toilet paper when they are grocery shopping? You can make a huge difference for seniors facing that choice by hosting a toilet paper drive. Organize your friends, family members, work team, church group, or other group to collect toilet paper donations. Once these donations are delivered to East Side Elders, we can distribute them to seniors in need. Sign up today - seniors need your help!
Schedule: This is an ongoing need, so this is a very flexible opportunity. Volunteers organize their drives independently on their own schedules.
About Us: East Side Elders helps our seniors live full and rewarding lives - in the home and community they want - for as long as possible and as healthy and well as possible. Our teams of volunteers, students and community members provide a wide range of services and activities that give the necessary support and resources to our elderly neighbors wherever they call home.
If you are interested in applying contact us today:
463 Maria Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55106
Applications can be filled out online:
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Volunteer Handyperson
- Rake Leaves for Seniors – Help...
- Socialize with a Senior
- Special Event Volunteer - Elder...
- Yard Work Volunteer for Elders
- Mow Lawns for Seniors
- Fun and Games with Seniors -...
- Help Seniors with Household Chores
- Volunteer Attorney
- Shopping Volunteer
- Wellness Clinic Nurse
- Shovel Snow for Seniors in the...
- Elders Lodge Wellness Center...
- East Side Elders Board Member
- Host a Toilet Paper Drive
- Nursing Assistant
- Respite Volunteer - Training...
- Transportation Volunteer
- Service Learning with East Side...
- Check-In Call Volunteer