To ensure you receive a response for your application and continue receiving our emails for further communication, please add ''firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book or safe list.
- This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity and Associate Directors are expected to put in a minimum of 10 hours per week and be responsive to emails within 36 hours.
- Associate Directors must be willing to attend weekly/bi-weekly meetings as and when required
STW(tm) is a U.S.-based nonprofit organization whose mission is to conduct water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water; and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impacts. STW(tm) also offers educational programs to excite young minds about water science.
Our volunteers are diverse professionals from all over the world bringing their knowledge and experience to STW(tm) because we care deeply about our communities and water resources. We learn and collaborate in an open and empowering work environment to find long term solutions to water contamination problem. Our vision is "Contamination free, healthy water for all"
To learn more about Save the Water(tm), please visit www.savethewater.org.
Manages and supports the Creative team in the planning, development and implementation of all Save The Water(tm) imagery and branded materials.
What you will be responsible for...
- Assist the Director of Marketing & Social Media in developing and upholding brand standards.
- Manage an average of 6 to 8 volunteers and interns.
- Responsible for developing creative standards and templates for Save The Water(tm) departments to utilize.
- Responsible for proofreading and ensuring messaging is consistent with brand standards for all STW(tm) creative.
- Manage and keep operational documents current.
- Assist in developing procedures & documents for the organization.
- Plan and conduct bi-weekly meetings with Project Leader - includes sending agenda, taking meeting minutes and conducting follow up with Project Leader.
- Complete timesheet on a weekly basis.
Your Take Away...
- Chance to develop and master your professional & leadership skills
- Advance & improve your project management skills
- Work with a team of diverse professionals from all over the world
- Opportunity to handle multiple projects
- Be a part of a mission to save our resources and make a deep impact
Apply Now if you have...
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite required.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously.
- Requires self-direction, tact, diplomacy and a clear, courteous and professional manner when dealing with the public.
- Must demonstrate effective oral communication skills and the ability to work cooperatively with staff inside and outside of the department.
- Demonstrated excellence in organizational, managerial, and communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree completed, or currently enrolled in Master's degree program.
- At least 4 years or more full time paid corporate/non - profit work experience
How to apply:
If interested, please submit your resume to email@example.com. We would love to hear from you! (c) 2018.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Project Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- minimum of 10 hours per week
- be responsive to emails within 36 hours
- Marketing Associate: Partnerships
- Marketing Associate: Email...
- Marketing Associate: Supporter...
- Technology Associate: Web...
- Fundraising Project Leader: Grants
- Education Project Leader WEM /...
- Education Associate: DILOS STEM...
- Executive Assistant Cum Donor...
- Marketing Associate Director:...
- Marketing Associate: Branding
- Marketing Project Leader:...
- Marketing Project Leader: Branding
- Social Media Associate: Design
- Marketing Associate: Trend...
- HR Associate :HRSS Administrator
- Director- Fundraising (Remote)
- Social Media Associate Director:...
- Education Project Leader: DILOS...
- Research & Engineering Lab...
- Marketing Associate: External...