Looking for host families to welcome an international high school exchange student into their Arizona home.
What an amazing journey you are about to take. Families who host foreign exchange students say that the experience has changed their lives forever. Their relationship with the exchange student lasts long after their time hosting has ended - many families visit the students’ home country, attend their weddings, celebrate the joy of their first child. After sharing your home, community, and interests with a foreign exchange student, they instantly become a part of your family.
- Host for a full 10-month academic year
- Provide a separate bed, 3 meals daily, and local transportation
- Treat your exchange student as a member of the family
- Students arrive speaking English and come with their own spending money and medical insurance
- Experience: Since 1985, Greenheart Exchange, has placed over 20,000 international exchange students with families seeking to host a foreign exchange student.
- Diversity: Students come from a range of cultures and backgrounds, with over 60 countries represented.
- Civic-minded: CCI Greenheart encourages all foreign exchange participants and interested host families to volunteer and give back to their host community.
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Relationship Building
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 26
- High School Year