Looking to gain hands-on experience in the charity sector?
Interested in interfaith and intercultural dialogue?
Then the 3FF internship programme is for you!
3FF is one of the UK’s leading intercultural organisations, working to build understanding and lasting relationships between people of all faiths and beliefs.
We are looking for a motivated and conscientious individual to work closely with the Operations & Volunteer Manager to support the delivery of 3FF’s internship programme - supporting the recruitment, training and ongoing support of volunteers and interns; organising events; and managing our social media presence.
What you gain:
- Practical experience in a team with real, exciting projects from day one
- Training in fundraising, social media, project management and more
- CV and interview coaching
- Opportunity to join a diverse team of interns from different backgrounds
- Access to interfaith and charity sector events and networking opportunities
What we are looking for:
- An interest in and passion for intercultural and interfaith dialogue
- A positive approach to new tasks and opportunities
- Excellent organisation skills and keen attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to engage with a diversity of views
This voluntary role is for three or six months, three days a week, in our office in Kentish Town. Reasonable travel and lunch expenses will be reimbursed.
For full role details and to apply, please visit www.3ff.org.uk/interns /.
The closing date for applications is 9am, 12 th March 2018. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend an assessment day on 21 st March 2018. The internship will run from the 3rd of April to 22 June 2018, with the possibility of extension.
We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds - people with religious or non-religious beliefs.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18