Looking to gain hands-on experience in the charity sector?
Interested in interfaith and intercultural dialogue?
Then the 3FF internship programme is for you!
3FF is one of the UK’s leading intercultural organisations, working to build understanding and lasting relationships between people of all faiths and beliefs. We are looking for a motivated intern to work with and learn from our busy Communications team. This role would suit an ambitious individual who is passionate about media and communications and wants to gain hands-on experience working with a small dynamic team on a broad variety of tasks.
The Media and Communications Internship will provide the successful candidate with a great opportunity to put their media and communication skills into practice while gaining an excellent grounding in the charity sector through hands-on experience. You’ll learn about social media, public relations, website design, press releases and more.
What you gain:
- Practical experience in a team with real, exciting projects from day one
- Training in fundraising, social media, project management and more
- CV and interview coaching
- Opportunity to join a diverse team of interns from different backgrounds
- Access to interfaith and charity sector events and networking opportunities
What we are looking for:
- An interest in and passion for intercultural and interfaith dialogue
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to engage with a diversity of views
- Experience of media, journalism and/or communications
- Strong IT and technical skillsThe closing date for applications is 9am, 12 th March 2018. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend an assessment day on 21 st March 2018. The internship will run from 3 rd April to 22 June 2018, with the possibility of extension.
- We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds - people with religious or non-religious beliefs.
- For full role details and to apply, please visit www.3ff.org.uk/interns /.
- Application procedures
- This voluntary role is for three or six months, three days a week, in our office in Kentish Town. Reasonable travel and lunch expenses will be reimbursed.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment