Recruitment Team Member Wanted
Immediate Training and Opportunities Available!
This fun volunteer position will assist Randolph County Girl Scouts, volunteers, and the Outside Recruitment Manager in the local recruitment of girls and adults by representing Girl Scouts at events, rallies, festivals, schools, etc. Immediate opportunities (spring 2018) include Girl Scout Parent Information/Sign Up Events going on NOW.
Ways to help include:
- Helping prospective parents and girls with the membership registration process
- Providing fun activities for girls at events
- Representing Girl Scouts at a fair, festival, or school information booth
- Assisting with data entry
What is required by applicant:
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be a member of Girl Scouts ($25.00 Membership Fee, includes criminal background check)
- Transportation to and from events/assignments
What is provided:
- Supplies for activities
- Girl Scout recruitment team shirt
- Girl Scout FUN
Events and opportunities are available year-round. Hands-on engagement is very flexible and is adapted to your schedule!
Together, we will promote membership and leadership. Come join a fun team and bring your ideas, enthusiasm and energy to help us build girls of courage, confidence and character who make the world a better place!
Position is very flexible. We will work with YOUR schedule. Times and places of events vary but are all located in Randolph County.
Please email questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-672-2148 ext. 3104 and reference Randolph County Recruitment team position.
- Child Development
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Girl Scout Membership