Become a patient advocate in our children's clinic! This unique opportunity has many benefits:
- It's a great resume builder!
- You'll gain experience with a mental health agency.
- You can network with professionals.
- You can improve your professional and personal skills!
Create activities for kids, have reading circles, get creative!
We are flexible and will work with your schedule so contact our volunteer coordinator if you are interested. Sitara Govender, 313-308-1400 ext. 319 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Weekly is preferred but we will work with you.