Regency SouthernCare Hospice needs compassionate individuals to hold monthly devotionals at assisted living and skilled nursing facilities. We have patients in facilities in Greenville, Spartanburg, and Easley.
This is a rewarding ministry opportunity for a retired minister or a college student with ministry career goals. Please call Tammie Boyter, Volunteer Coordinator, for more information at 864-529-7494.
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Just a few hours each month.
- Need Hospice Volunteers in Gaffney
- Want to make a difference?
- Devotional Volunteer for...
- Ministering Opportunities
- Musicians! Share your talents...
- Need free CPR Certification? ...
- Need volunteers to visit hospice...
- Looking for what "Your Calling"...
- Spartanburg Nursing Students: ...
- Need volunteer hours for school?