We have an exciting volunteer opportunity for medical students needing volunteer hours. Join our team of hospice volunteers and gain experience shadowing a nurse and/or a certified nursing assistant. We have patients in facility and home settings. We also provide a two-step PPD which may be required for your curriculum and we will provide certification in CPR. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Call Tammie Boyter, Volunteer Coordinator, for more information at 864-529-7494.
- Hospice Care
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- We ask that you commit to us for one year.
- Need Hospice Volunteers in Gaffney
- Want to make a difference?
- Devotional Volunteer for...
- Ministering Opportunities
- Musicians! Share your talents...
- Need free CPR Certification? ...
- Need volunteers to visit hospice...
- Looking for what "Your Calling"...
- Spartanburg Nursing Students: ...
- Need volunteer hours for school?