ICWP current Newsletter Editor is giving up the position after a number of years and we need a new volunteer to take on this important role.
ICWP has around 250 members mainly in USA, Canada, UK and others across the world. About the Newsletter The current Newsletter content is produced monthly by ICWP member volunteer contributors. The content includes: Spotlight - profile of a member playwright New Members- A list of members who joined in the previous 30 days with short biographies. Now Showing: Member Productions in the current month Coming Soon:Member productions in future months. Articles of Interest:A selection of links to articles on the WWW on topics of interest to members. Important Announcements - about ICWP activities The Newsletter is delivered to members in two formats.
- An email summary version delivered by email to Members.
- A Full version posted on the public-facing section of the ICWP website Newsletter Page. http://womenplaywrights. org/newsletter
- Co-ordinate the contributions of the other volunteers so that content is delivered in a timely fashion.
- Determine the content of the Newsletter in conjunction with the Newsletter Committee
- Liaise with the ICWP Board and provide reports for Board meetings.
- creating and editing web pages
- Image editing
- Email creation and editing
- Project Management
- Content Management Systems
- Public Relations
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 4-6 hours per month
- Good broadband access, Organisational skills, People skills, Volunteer management,